The 355 - Movie Review

The 355

Directed By Simon Kinberg

Synopsis: When a top-secret weapon falls into mercenary hands, a wild card CIA agent joins forces with three international agents on a lethal mission to retrieve it, while staying a step ahead of a mysterious woman who's tracking their every move.

Review: Let’s Begin The 2022 Review Dump For This Blog With This Spy Thriller Starring Jessica Chastain. The 355 Is A Perfectly Solid Thriller. Nothing Great, Nothing Terrible Just Solid Am I Gonna Remember It By Year’s End Probably Not But I Enjoyed It. The Action Was Entertaining Enough And The Cast Did A Solid Job And Considering The Director’s Last Movie Was Dark Phoenix It Could Have Been A Whole Lot Worse!!!!

Solid Entertainment And Nothing More Or Less

I Give It 3 1/2 Stars Out Of 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Top 30 Worst Films Of 2025

The Best Films Of 2026 So Far!!!

The Best Films Of 2025!!!